Friday, June 26, 2009

How to make a Teradactyl Origami


Start with a square piece of paper.
First you fold it in half into a triangle.
Then fold it in half into another triangle.
Unfold the triangle.
Pull the bottom right point into the center crease.
Pull the bottom left point into the center crease.
It should look like an upside down kite.
Then fold each of the bottom points up and out, so it looks like a boat.
Pull the inside of it out.
Fold the inside down.
Put both top and bottom triangles to the right.
Fold it in half.
There it is! One teradactyl. I hope you like the teradactyl.

To make the mouth move you flap the wings.


8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this - maybe I will make one for baby Thomas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love origami. I would like to make a teradactyl.

    -Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love origami. I would love to make this.

    -Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to make this.

    -David

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great description. I think anyone who reads this blog will want to read this book and create their own orgami. Terrific job!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oliver, with your very good instructions, I was able to make my own teradactyl origami. Amazing!

    Grammy

    ReplyDelete