Saturday, June 20, 2009

Magic Tree House #29: Christmas in Camelot


I've been reading this series and it is really fun to read. I like when Jack & Annie go on trips back in time. This book brought them to Camelot. Camelot is a tale in the Magic Tree House series. They have to go and find the 3 knights that are missing in the King Arthur time. They have to find 4 things in order to save Camelot. My favorite part was when they went to the other world to find the four things because it was the most interesting.
Now I'm off to read #30.

4 comments:

  1. That book sounds really good. I would like to read it.

    Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Magic Treehouse books. This one sounds good.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds great. I would love to read it.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book series sounds like so much fun. One time I stayed in a hand-made treehouse in Africa, and I listened to magical sounds come and go all night long. Just close your eyes and imagine! One day I will tell you about it.

    Grammy

    ReplyDelete