Saturday, July 11, 2009

Magic Tree House #32: Winter of the Ice Wizard


One day in Frog Creek Jack and Annie were inside baking Christmas cookies. They asked to go outside and play. Then they found the tree house in Frog Creek woods. They race up the rope ladder and into the tree house. They saw a letter from the bottom of the tree house. The letter took them to a really icy place during the Winter Solstice. They saw a castle. When they got to the door they heard a voice "Where are Jack and Annie from Frog Creek?" They went into the palace and said "Here we are". The Ice Wizard said "You are not Jack and Annie, you are just children!". Annie said "We are Jack & Annie from Frog Creek".
The Ice Wizard then sent them on a mission to find his eye. They went to the place where the Ice Wizard said his eye was. The people there said they gave it to the Frost Giant.
Jack and Annie go to the Frost Giant's lair. The people said never to look at the Frost Giant or you will freeze to death, so they never looked at him.
Did they find the eye? You will find out when you read the book.
I liked this book because it is part of my favorite series. My favorite part was when they went to the Frost Giant's lair. I hope you like this book too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Oliver,

    I love your reviews of these books. Every time I read one of your reviews, it makes me want to run to the library to get the book so I can read it myself.

    Thanks for giving me enough information to entice me to read the book without giving away the ending. That's a perfect book review!

    Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete