Sunday, September 27, 2009

Choose Your Own Adventure: Journey Under the Sea


I started a series called Choose Your Own Adventure. I liked Journey Under The Sea best because you get to explore under water. There were a lot of different endings. My favorite story path was battling a giant squid and finding a map to the center of the earth, then going to the center of the earth. It was really fun there! I read five different endings but I liked that one the best. I hope you like it because I did.

1 comment:

  1. Oliver-

    This sounds like a great book, and I believe that you are lured by the mysteries of the sea. You are not alone, as explorers today are mesmerized with finding ruins of the Spanish Armada & the Titanic, as well as discovering life forms that reside there. I understand and am in awe of both the sea and its creatures..some live so far beneath that no human has ever seen them. We just know that they are there. Your review makes me what to know what exactly lies beneath en route to the earth's center..I think you agree.

    Love,

    Kira

    ReplyDelete